At LALC we pride ourselves on having some of the best corporate lawyers who enable our clients to make informed commercial decisions for establishing and operating businesses in Tanzania. We have conducted due diligence, assisted in negotiations, drafting and/or executions of sale agreements, lease financing, joint venture agreements, mergers and acquisitions, corporate reorganization, business divesting, winding ups, competition, company formation and secretarial work.
- Conducting due diligence and validation of assets (Detect encumbrances) on behalf of the customers/borrowers pledged as securities.
- Facilitating Compliance and risk management.
- Debt recovery / collection.
- Acted for a Bank in the creation and perfection of its Security Documents as well as the acquisition of incumbent deeds.
- Drafted and executed a set of complex Guarantee and Indemnity documents for a rising micro finance institution.